In this article, we will:
- Discuss the 341 meeting, its purpose and function in the bankruptcy process;
- Review the key players;...
Due Diligence Checklist:
- Debtor’s real property holdings and, if possible, a tract book search from the county’s land records
- Certificated vehicles and watercraft
- Judgments and pending...
Here's what you will need to Bring to the First Meeting:
- Last three months of bank statements.
- A government picture identification card.
- social security card. The lawyer needs to verify the identity...
The first meeting with an attorney can be held either in person or on the telephone. In the first meeting we will need to obtain information from the prospective Client and give the Client on overview of the process. Here's a quick outline of...
Bankruptcy is the most common way U.S. citizens appear before the Federal Courts.
- Initial Conversation in...